I’ve been a full-time freelance developer 2 years.
I’m currently working and traveling out of a 2012 Prius V.
Try smarter, and harder, than you think can.
Ask questions, get help, give help.
Things to Know About Me
I am a positive person 🦄
I and use emojis quite often within my writing to make sure my communications are received in the way I intended
- You can expect a lot of emojis 😃 😊 🤗
I believe in transparency
But I’m still learning how to do this well. Any feedback is appreciated it. This user guide is a start.
I have A.D.D.
Obviously, this is a really complicated thing that affects a lot of people differently. These are the highlights for how they might affect our relationship.
What that looks like for you
- Sometimes I’m bad at responding in a timely fashion.
- If I don’t respond to you, send me a friendly reminder. I will be happy that you remembered to remind me, and we will be even better friends! 👫👬
- It is common for me to use run-on sentences.
- I’ll just keep talking, seriously. Feel free to stop me if you have a thing you need to do.
- I like to do participate in engaging and active forms of entertainment. Let’s go for a hike while we meet!
What that looks like for me
- I’m a very slow reader.
- This has let to a love of audiobooks. (672 hrs listened 🤓)
- I have trouble focusing on things for long periods of time.
- I work freelance so that I can work on many things that engage me.
- High school and college was a struggle bus academically and socially.
- I read/listen a lot about ways to develop systems to help me manage my restless brain.
- I take prescription drugs to help me focus, they are helpful to people who need them.
- I practice guided meditation through headspace.
- I recommend it to anyone interested in getting started with meditation.
I want you to succeed
- I know we’re not on a team, and you’re a visitor on my website, but I still want YOU to succeed!
- Open door policy to talk about anything, anytime 😄
- Feel free to use me as a listener to bounce ideas off of.
Communicating With Me
My availability: most of the time. Refer to my Calendly Page for up to date availability.
What I Don’t Have Patience For
- Any form of slander, gossip, disrespect or bigotry. I will not engage in speaking negatively about anyone behind their back, I practice this in my personal and professional life and encourage doing so.
- For any confusion please refer to the JSConf code of conduct.
How You Can Help Me
- Inspire me with your actions. Live your best life. Share your story with me!
- Following me on Instagram that’s where I’ll be staying in touch with the world.
Things I’m working on (Updated: 10/29/18)
- Finding my purpose in life
- Finding and building relationships with strong individuals